If you would like to add a link that kicks off the chatbot for users directly from an SMS text message, email or marketing collateral, or if you’re adding a link to the content of your website that should run the experience, you can use a URL link.
- Once you have an experience built and ready to be deployed to your website, log into the Koopid Admin Portal and navigate to the Manage page under the Services left-side menu.
- Locate the name of your experience in the Manage list, and click on the “deploy” icon on the right side of the row in the list to view the deployment options.
- The first option listed on the Deploy Your Experience page is URL for web, mobile, and SMS, click on this option and expand the box.
- There are 2 main types of links you can use to deploy your experience.
- The first tab under the header is for the full Web URL link to the experience. This is a longer full web URL.
- The second link you can use is the third tab option for SMS. This is a shortened version of the previous link, and is easier to copy in use in your website or email or sms text messages.
- You can copy either of the links above and use it as any standard HTML URL, including it in text messages being sent to customers, or in email and marketing collateral to open up the chat experience directly.
- For further explanation on deploying a Koopid experience please check out the following video.