This note goes over how to use the agent desktop and its settings and features.
- Login with your Koopid credentials to the agent desktop at https://app.koopid.ai/agent/
- Click on the gear icon on the left to access your account profile information. You can change your name, password, phone number, and profile picture from this page.
Agent Status Options
- To modify your Agent State, you can click the arrow to the right of the status drop-down menu in the top bar, and select a different status option.
- System timeouts may change the agent to away automatically
- Admin users may set agents to away in the Users section on the Provider Portal
- To log out from Agent Desktop, click the arrow to the right of the agent icon in the top right corner of the browser window, and select Logout.
- Agent will be asked to confirm the logout action, to highlight any active conversations in progress.
- Log out screen when no active conversation sessions
- Log out screen when active conversations
- A list of conversations are displayed in the left side panel of Agent Desktop.
- There are several different types of conversations available that can be run through Agent Desktop. For a complete list of conversation types, ask your administrator or manager.
- The Agent Desktop platform offers a number of different options to help agents assist and interact with customers.
The right side panel in Agent Desktop contains a number of tools available to agents, when they have a conversation selected. The tools available in this list will vary based on specific system configurations.
- The Related Conversations button shows previous chat sessions this user has had with other workflows or agents.
- The Transfer button allows an agent to send a conversation to another agent or a manager in available status.
- The Suggestions button displays a list of suggested phrases that can be used by the agent. When one of the phrases is clicked, the suggestion will be placed in the text box for potential editing before the agent sends.
- The suggestions can be configured by admins in the Provider portal.
- The Customer Information button will display known information about the customer collected before the transfer. This information will depend on the channel, and previous workflows that were run, or edits made by agents.
- The Email Transcript button offers the agent the ability to send an email to the customer, with a transcript of the conversation.
- The email sent will go to the current customer email address in customer info.
- The Widgets button will display a selection of widgets that are configured and available to the agent.
- Click on an individual widget in the list, to send it to the customer in the live chat window.
- This list of widgets will vary vary based on your specific system configuration.