This video shows you how to integrate a DialogFlow Smart Answering Service.
Login to your Koopid admin portal
1. Log in to the Koopid Admin Portal, and toggle to Expert Mode at the top of the left-side column.
Set up your DialogFlow Channel
2. On the left-hand column again, go to Configuration and then Channels.
3. Next, click on DialogFlow in the ChannelsSettings list.
4. Authorize the Koopid App to manage the DialogFlow Account by logging into your Google account. When the pop-ups come up, grant Koopid.ai permission to manage your data and manage your DialogFlow agents. Click on Complete Registration to go back to your Koopid admin page. After signing in, the Account Parameters will auto fill back in the Koopid portal.
Create a DialogFlow Agent
5. You’ll need to use the Smart Answering Service to create a DialogFlow Agent. To do so, go to Services in the left-hand column of the Koopid admin portal and then click on Setup.
6. Next, click Start on the Smart Answering Service tile.
Create a DialogFlow Intent/Reason
7. Name your Smart Answering Service and then Setup your Greetings. Click Save to create the Google Cloud Project and Dialogflow Agent. Give it 10-20 seconds for the DialogFlow agent to get created in the cloud, you will get a notification message when the save is complete.
8. Next, click on Manage on the left-side column under Services to view your list of Experiences, and click on the blue Edit icon to the right of the DialogFlow experience to edit it.
9. On the second tab at the top of the Smart Answering Service window, click on Smart Answers to create new intents i.e. DialogFlow Intents.
10. Create new reasons at the top of the next page by clicking Add a Reason, to add new intents or key-phrases that will trigger your SAS experience. Next, add training phrases and their respective responses. Make sure to indicate the follow-up option for each phrase if there’s an action you want the user to be directed to after they receive a response.
11. Click Update at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.
Verification of Smart Answering Service through DialogFlow Console Page
11. Smart Answering Service can be verified from DialogFlow console page. To do so, log into your Dialogflow account. Go to the left-hand column and click on Intents on the DialogFlow console. You should see the Reason you set up. Click and check that the phrase and response you entered are there. If not, reload the page.
12. Dialogflow Phone Gateway can be used as telephony channel to connect to the agent. To get to this, click on Integrations in the left-hand column. Then, click on Dialogflow Phone Gateway in the middle of the screen.
13. Select the phone number that will be answered by the Dialogflow agent. The conversation will start with the Welcome message/intent that you previously set up.
Adding a number to your Smart Answering Service
14. Back at the Koopid portal, go to your Manage under Experience, and under the Create tab, select Transfer to Number and add the number you selected on Dialogflow. All incoming calls will be sent to this number.