This document covers how to add new Users to your Admin portal on the Koopid Platform.
Adding a New User:
- Log into your Koopid Provider Admin Portal
- In the left sub-menu, expand the Admin section if it isn’t already expanded. This will open the Users Page.
- On the Users Page, in the top right corner click on the Add User button to add a new user to your provider.
- On the New User screen fill out all the form fields.(Username, person’s email address, person’s phone number, and you can set a generic password for them and check the box at the bottom to force them to change it once they login, or you can set a password and email that to them. Check the agent box if the user will be an agent or if you want them to have access to the Agent Desktop site. Select an Admin Role from the drop-down menu based on the options below to give the user certain permissions on the Provider Admin portal.
Roles enable the creator of a new user to specify a role for that user. Roles
restrict access to specific functionality within the Koopid provider portal. Please see below for details on each role.
Access to all tabs
Access to Profile, Branding, Users, Dashboard, Statusboard and Configuration
Access to Profile (Ready-only Company Info), Users (Read-only), Dashboard, Statusboard, Analytics, Extract
Access to Profile (Readonly Company Information), Branding, Setup, Manage, Media, Intent Maps, KB, Analytics, Extract, Expert Flows
• Agent Only
For users who need access to the Agent Desktop only, check the Agent checkbox towards the bottom of the Add User screen, and select NONE from the Select Admin Role drop-down menu.
- If you’d like to send an activation email to the new user to alert them they have been setup, check the Send Activation Email box, or you can email them their username and password and the URL to the provider portal to login.
- Click Add New User to complete the process.