This document covers how to add new Users to your Admin portal on the Koopid Platform.
Adding a New User:
- Log into your Koopid Provider Admin Portal
- In the left sub-menu, expand the Admin section if it isn’t already expanded. This will open the Users Page on the right.
- On the Users Page, in the top right corner click on the Add User button to add a new user to your provider.
- On the New User screen fill out all the form fields on the Details tab.(Username, User’s email address, User’s phone number (enter country code + ten digit phone number without dashes or spaces, EX: +13032343456), and set a password for the new user that they can use to login. The password needs to be a combination of letters, numbers and special characters that’s 10-characters long.
- Next, select a role for the user based on the descriptions below:
Roles enable the creator of a new user to specify a role for that user. Roles
restrict access to specific functionality within the Koopid provider portal. Please see below for details on each role.
Access to all tabs
Access to Profile, Branding, Users, Dashboard, Statusboard and Configuration
Access to Profile (Ready-only Company Info), Users (Read-only), Dashboard, Statusboard, Analytics, Extract
Access to Profile (Readonly Company Information), Branding, Setup, Manage, Media, Intent Maps, KB, Analytics, Extract, Expert Flows
• Agent Only
For users who need access to the Agent Desktop only, check the Agent checkbox towards the bottom of the Add User screen, and select NONE from the Select Admin Role drop-down menu.
- Then, when the Details tab is filled out, click the Next button, which will be visible at the bottom of the dialog window, to continue.
- On the Agent Config tab you can check the Allow Agent Login box if the user will be an agent or if you want them to have access to the Agent Desktop portal. Leave the checkbox blank if the user doesn’t need access to the Agent Desktop portal.
- Click Save at the bottom of the dialog to complete the setup.