This Koopid Tech Note covers steps needed to update the email address on an email notification in a workflow..
Changing Email Notify Plugins:
If you have a workflow setup where emails are being sent to a group email or an individual’s email, and you would like to change the email address the notifications are going to you, you can do this by modifying the workflow in Expert mode.
- First open the workflow in expert mode you want to change that has the email notification
- Find the email notify plugin in the workflow, (name of plugin is: common/notify/index.html) which is usually found towards the end of workflow.
- Once you locate the email notify plugin, click on the plugin in the workflow design window, which will pop-up a settings menu on the right.
- Click on the wrench in the right menu to view the configuration settings for the plugin.
- The Plugin Parameters is where you’ll be able to change the email address the notifications are sent to.
- There are three options for email notifications to send to – notifications can be sent to a main email address that’s to a person or group email, and you can also add a Carbon Copy (CC) email address as well as a Blind Carbon Copy (BCC) if you choose.
- After you update the Plugin Parameters, click on SAVE in the top menu to save your changes.