This is a video on how to test and view a Koopid experience built on the Koopid platform.
Find your experience
1. Click on Manage under the Services menu in the left column.
Deploy/Edit/Delete your experience
2. On the Manage page, click into the search box and type in the name of the experience you want to test to find it quickly, or find the name of your experience in the list.
3. In the last column of the list, there are 3 option icons available for Deploy, Edit, and Delete .
- The first icon is for Deploy and when clicked will take you to the Deployment Options page.
- The middle icon Edit will take you back to the screen and allow you to edit the steps of your IVR.
- The icon on the right Delete will delete your virtual concierge. When deleting, the system might take a few seconds to process and delete the selection, so please give it time to process.
4. Click on the Deploy icon for the Experience you want to test.
Deploy and Test Your Experience
5. On the following page, you will be presented with a number of options to deploy and test your Experience. The easiest is to select the option for URL for web, mobile, SMS, which will allow you to choose a link to copy for testing.
6. Once you choose the type of URL you want, click the Copy Link button in the bottom of the section to copy the URL to your clipboard.
Running your experience
7. Next, open a new browser window, (preferably an incognito window), paste the URL in the address bar at the top of the window, then hit enter to run your Experience for testing.