This is a video on how to build a Koopid Concierge Experience on the Koopid platform.
Create an experience
1. Click on Setup under the Services menu in the left column.
2. Click START on the Virtual Concierge option, on the Create a New experience page.
Add a greeting
3. Name your experience, so it’s easy to find it in the Manage Experiences list.
4. Next, type a greeting to welcome your users to your workflow.
5. Click the button at the bottom to Continue to Step 2.
Building your IVR tree
6. Build your digital IVR tree using the selection of nodes/widgets available – you can choose from pre-built templates, message, menu, link, or image components to add.
6a. Remember to click “+” button at top to build and add each node
7. Next, open a new browser window, (preferably an incognito window), paste the URL in the address bar and hit enter to run your Experience.
Saving and deploying your experience
8. Finally, you can choose an ending message, image or workflow, or you can leave as is, and just click Save, which will save your changes/new experience to the Manage list.
- At this point, you can go back and edit the features of your IVR.
- Or, you can deploy it, by clicking the deploy button on the top-right, and see how your experience will look. To get more information on deploying your experience, you can watch the deploy video.