Essentials / Portal
- Manage Experiences load time reduction
- Knowledge Essentials feature complete (Beta)
- Knowledge Essentials, add creation feedback during longer wait times.
- Knowledge Essentials, add support for question entry and storage.
- Remove auto complete in select essentials widgets
- New Admin→Profile UI, enables changing business hours
- Manage page incremental load during long load times
- Manage page add Workflow as a sort option
- New Lock feature, lock an intent map from changes. Locking will apply to intents and connected workflows.
- Messaging system performance upgrades
- API for bulk notifications, list targets, channels, and messages for bulk outbound
- Email notify on agent reconnect attempts for web chat channel
- Workflow notify support, send a workflow/session to a destination user
- Generic Channel parameter updates for type
- Vonage contact center routing integration
- Default for new agents will be the Active conversations view.
- Modern Style updates and adjustments
- Close message input box after session timeout
- Protect message input box on launch, enable once loaded.
- Removed extra logging messages
- Expandable, multi line text entry box
AI / Dashboard / Analytics
- Engagement Map Analytics available
- Survey reports filter for comments
- Chat queue hold time histogram visualization added
- Splash screen not appearing on web client launch
- Stuck channels during voice CPaaS requests
- Avaya EWC socket errors
- AACC chat session connection not established
- assign parameters from url not working
- error sending SMS from plivo connector
- Keep top row time range fixed for Ops and Engagement Maps
- minor UI fixes for Modern style
- remove internal ids from Knowledge Essentials intent names