Essentials / Portal
- Knowledge Essential for creating AI and menu driven FAQ (beta on request)
- Update chat channel system message configurations to support clearing and maintaining values. for: “Agent available”, “Agent Unavailable” and “Routing Cancelled”
- Visual IVR Essential has been depreciated. Existing instances will still function.
- Deploy page information is not specific to the provider data center.
- Expert flows are now accessible from Services→Start→Expert Flows card, and from a button on the upper right of Services→Manage
- Essentials plugins/widgets standardization of “send” instead of “submit” button.
- URL redirect for deep links passing through login (helps share links into specific portal functions)
- Modern style as new option in branding, including updated essentials plugins/widgets and client look and feel.
- Display controls maintained during sticky session page transitions
- Last agent routing
- Outbound workflow notification, send a workflow initiated session to a customer
- Context API to send an interaction into a closed customer session
- Avaya Workspaces Alpha release (on request)
- 3rd party Contact Center widget push Alpha (on request)
- Avaya CPaaS Voice integration (beta on request)
- Twitter/Facebook support for sending private messages from a public conversation
- Updated style/colors of read receipt icons
- Respond to social customers on private channel when handling a public interactions
- Search options for Route Failed sessions and Customer specific sessions
- Modern style updates including ui style, bottom work area, default message icons, and more.
- Display controls no longer removes the attach, edit box, and send button, they are only disabled.
- Inline images can now be expanded by clicking the referenced URL
AI / Dashboard / Analytics
- Ops Map Alpha (on request)
- Engagement Map Beta (on request)
- Training button color, text, and state change updates.
- Blocked list for auto-suggest phrases
- Handle URL encoded spaces in entry tag URLs
- Training button state is incorrect in Essentials
- Issues with HTML text editor in Essentials
- JSON response from plugins is not properly stored and may crash during a workflow
- Agent status is not updating on the desktop when network disconnects/reconnects
- Plugins can’t be uploaded with _ in HTML names
- Agent skills will be normalized to all lowercase
- With sticky sessions enabled, window should close after timeout
- Long messages are exceeding message bubble on iOS devices
- Sticky session url parameter read ordering is incorrect
- Try It mode was not responding in the portal