Essentials / Portal
- Update chat channel system message configurations to support clearing and maintaining values. for: “Agent available”, “Agent Unavailable” and “Routing Cancelled”
- Visual IVR Essential has been depreciated. Existing instances will still function.
- Deploy page information is not specific to the provider data center.
- Expert flows are now accessible from Services→Start→Expert Flows card, and from a button on the upper right of Services→Manage
- Essentials plugins/widgets standardization of “send” instead of “submit” button.
- Display controls maintained during sticky session page transitions.
- Avaya Workspaces Alpha release (on request)
- 3rd party Contact Center widget push Alpha (on request)
- Updated style/colors of read receipt icons.
- Display controls no longer removes the attach, edit box, and send button, they are only disabled.
AI / Dashboard / Analytics
- Ops Map Alpha (on request)
- Agent skills will be normalized to all lowercase.
- With sticky sessions enabled, window should close after timeout.
- Long messages are exceeding message bubble on iOS devices.
- Sticky session url parameter read ordering is incorrect.
- Try It mode was not responding in the portal.