- Update manage page icons, provide quick link access on manage page through a single icon.
- Update AI Intent map actions with icons
- Expand supervisor portal search options to date, text, agent, business identity
- Branding page improvements for font, colors, and a new preview function.
- Media container renders additional file types beyond image.
- Prevent requeue of sessions when duplicate route nodes are invoked.
- Session ID is now available as a workflow variable as conversation.ext.session.id
- Support for Azure active directory login for agents
- System alerts available for admin accounts on social connection account issues
- 3rd party contact center integration improvements for routing and retry.
- Include a session launch URL for a 3rd party route request
- Detect and display URL content in text interactions (chat and social)
- Twitter reply scope is limited to the author of mentions
- Instagram processing of multiple shared images, enable agent access to the first one.
- Public social channels will keep comments by the same person from the same post as one session
- Update WordPress plugin branding, instructions, and samples
- Automatic retry on display of session data if there is an error detected.
- Add a “next>>” button to show bot conversation in the session that occurred during route queue time with customer.
- For twitter content provide messages indicated deleted tweets and protected tweets to the agent
- Update the name of the browser tab to be the provider name
AI / Dashboard / Analytics
- Add name of intent map to the training phrase screen
- Update new Statusboard with remaining metrics from older Statusboard
- Add dasbhoard panel for data previously available in agent/bot daily report
- Increase training runs for OneBot to produce higher quality models
- AI Intent map test feature highlight color update
- Two way messaging prompts were not formatted correctly
- Customer client improperly refreshed for some notification types
- Agent styling with new default branding is not applied to search result sessions.
- Missing some info messages in social media interactions, remove empty hidden messages
- allow -,_ in uploaded filename, improve the error messages.
- Concierge file upload errors due to authentication issues.
- Facebook messenger file upload problems.
- End session for 3rd party routed sessions missing if customer doesn’t type during agent session.
- agent input box remains open even after session timeout.
- lost messages from social channels during routing
- 404 errors when trying to launch expert flows editor from provider portal
- copy concierge is broken
- avoid making active agent sessions in non-route conditions
- support “_” in plugin and variable names
- Message marked hide from customer and agent is showing in interaction history
- Changing the background color distorts the agent desktop
- new conversation incorrectly created when new user comes back