- Update manage page icons, provide quick link access on manage page through a single icon
- Expand supervisor portal search options to date, text, agent, business identity
- Branding page improvements for font, colors, and a new preview function.
- Prevent re-queue of sessions when duplicate route nodes are invoked.
- 3rd party contact center integration improvements for routing and retry.
- Include a session launch URL for a 3rd party route request
- Detect and display URL content in text interactions (chat and social)
- Twitter reply scope is limited to the author of mentions
- Instagram processing of multiple shared images, enable agent access to the first one.
- Automatic retry on display of session data if there is an error detected.
- Add a “next>>” button to show bot conversation in the session that occurred during route queue time with customer.
- For Twitter content provide messages indicated deleted tweets and protected tweets to the agent
- Update the name of the browser tab to be the provider name
AI / Dashboard / Analytics
- Add name of intent map to the training phrase screen
- Update new Statusboard with remaining metrics from older Statusboard
- Increase training runs for OneBot to produce higher quality models
- Two way messaging prompts were not formatted correctly
- Customer client improperly refreshed for some notification types
- Agent styling with new default branding is not applied to search result sessions.
- Missing some info messages in social media interactions, remove empty hidden messages
- allow -,_ in uploaded filename, improve the error messages.
- Concierge file upload errors due to authentication issues.
- Facebook messenger file upload problems.
- End session for 3rd party routed sessions missing if customer doesn’t type during agent session.