- Visual IVR completion
- Visual IVA completion, visual interface linking workflow quick buttons and how may I help you input.
- Text Chatbot optimizations for save + train and workflow reduction
- Text Chatbot support for multiline and longer answers/responses
- 2-way messaging new options for no action, response only, and goto experience
- Updated menu terminology, setup from create, services in place of experiences in some places
- Essentials plugins/widgets will inherit branding color, font changes
- Essentials Smart Answering Service integration with DialogFlow transfer to a number.
- Support for Facebook Messenger menu buttons from Text Chatbot
- Beta link to new reporting (on request from Koopid)
- Updated branding page with CSS that reaches plugins as well as base client.
- Message for route cancel is configurable
- Configuration parameter available to turn on/off AI suggestions
- Release of UK data center
- Outbound WhatsApp notification messages
- New Reporting infrastructure deployed
- Session end workflow capabilities, run a given workflow on the end of a session.
- Avaya SMS outbound support.
- Show timestamp for system messages in agent view of timeline
- Message input box support right to left text input
- Allow GoogleAPI font family support through CSS
- Customer inactivity timeout
AI / Dashboard / Analytics
- Add in channel info along with related information into redacted data, data api
- Context data configured with deflect api now has an expire time
- Merge conversational AI bots into KoopidOne bot, upgrade algorithms and technology
- New AI Intent Map UI: Training, Learning, and Conflicts
- Training – Manage phrases for intent maps and test sample input phrases
- Learning – Analyze unrecognized phrases, add to intent maps for learning.
- Conflicts – Review conflicts between intents, make changes to remove
- Delete button for intents
- Self-learning full phrases for AI suggestions on the client.
- How to change an email address in a workflow
- How to add a new user
- How to configure SMS (Vonage, Avaya)
- Message marked for agent only display was displayed to customer side
- Text Chatbot essentials fixes for ui required fields, enable/disable fields during edit, and saving operations
- agent.name variable is returning a comma with the name
- properly handle newline in info messages
- calendar configuration delete not working
- return topmatches from the primary bot that is active.
- correct message type field where WhatsApp was incorrectly reported
- emoji keyboard is incorrectly sized
- Peer-to-Peer WebRTC not functioning
- Warning message when navigating away from unsaved changes in Essentials creation.
- Default CSS used different fonts for different messages and plugins
- 2+ picture uploads from Messenger only shows first picture
- Text Chatbot training should not be triggered for each save or add