- Smart Answers Voice – Dialogflow experience
- Web Chat Services template for agent escalation
- 2Way Messaging Essentials for creation of SMS texting experience
- New Media Management UI
- Added a new UI landing page on login
- Added deploy button summary page of Concierge and Smart Chat Service.
- Show Experience name on deploy page for usability
- Greeting prompt on step 1 of Concierge Essential is now optional.
- Telephony provider configuration including keys for customer account.
- Add help text to configuration and channel property screens.
- Generic channel now supports html content type
- Support Dialogflow as an input voice channel
- Support Avaya CPaaS WhatsApp provider
- Location sharing from WhatsApp / Messenger channels
- Hide text input area for inactive conversations
- Set active state if a message received on an open chat session
- Scroll to bottom of conversation in chat window on opening a session
- Local browser language id for enter text prompt
Dashboard / Analytics
- Update status board with information when channel based routing is used.
- Dashboard channel list is now dynamic with only channels in use by the business.
- Add plugin/widget messages to the redacted data extraction json.
- Add progress messages to redacted data extraction json.
- Image node in concierge upload available in new UI
- Improve status board performance for faster load times.
- Resolve conflict with same entry tag name in different intent maps.
- Agent check box on user create maintains proper state.
- Match numbers from the daily extract and the dashboard/statusboard
- Fixed 3rd party routing queue state management
- Intermittent first message missing on agent notify
- Reset typing indicator shown to client when agent stops typing or erases content.
- Repeated numeric types not properly redacted
- Extended character set not working in email notify
Tips, FAQ, Q&A Item of the Release
- See the article that details how to set up API calls using Koopid Expert Mode.