- Improve vertical spacing of resulting FAQ essentials workflow
- Increase FAQ essentials max questions to 10
XDesigner – XPert
- Remove registered user url as deployment option, not valid for provider use
- WhatsApp Channel support (Nexmo provider)
- Social display of Emoji icons
- Facebook Messenger support, with automatic page approval flow
- Channel Admin UI for FB Messenger and WhatsApp
- Restrict file upload to portal for only valid image and document file types
- Restrict valid paths for plugin execution, improved security of platform.
- Reduce phone number restrictions to support Europe and other non-us numbers
- Replace “guest user” with a channel specific name based on info from channel. WhatsApp will use phone number.
- Maintain channel type icon based on customer side of conversation
- Display business user info if available for a contact on the left side panel
- Remove bots as transfer targets, configurable to return on request
- Remove the current agent as a transfer target, no self-transfer
- default to x-auth true for client login, fixes issues with various network configurations
- use local store for authentication of all client and entry tag logins
Dashboard / Analytics
- Reorg dashboard with dashboard wide time selector dropdown
- Start similar items on a new row, interactions, bot/agent conversations, agent/customer counts
- XPert mode button create
- Smart IVR Preview
- Remove temporary password in url for new user invite
- Disable swipe left function on client as a developer menu access method
- Fix Arabic, other language support in WhatsApp/social connectors
- Fix orphan customer on redirect to agent, intermittent problem
- Fix transfer and escalate errors with social channels
Tips, FAQ, Q&A Item of the Release
WordPress Plugin Configuration
- The Koopid WordPress Plugin is available as an addon from the WordPress site. Search plugins for “Koopid” and you will find the link.
- One of the common configurations for a company is to use a custom icon for the launch icon. This is the image that shows on your webpage. When clicked, Koopid is launched with your configured entry tag.
- You can configure the icon used for launch with the following steps:
- Upload your desired icon to your Koopid provider instance. Select AccessàIcon from Xpert mode in the Koopid portal.
- Note: Icons should be square aspect ratio (i.e. 256×256, 512×512) and png or jpg files.
- From your Koopid Plugin configuration in WordPress, edit the “Button CSS” field with your customizations.
- The following is a sample CSS line for button placement. Other variations may be used to achieve other features. Replace the provider id and image file name with your specific values. width: 50px; background-color: white; background-image: url(https://app.koopid.io/kpd-static/providers/<your provider ID>/images/<your image file name>);