- IVA allows any workflow to be selected to include in front door / bot training
- Default message added in customer client display for Essentials workflows to indicate reaching an agent.
- Concierge contact collect widget automatically updates business identity for guest users. Result is agent will see the user as an identified user instead of generic guest.
- Concierge context collection supports insert of nodes into flow.
- New Deflect Essentials – current functions setup a workflow and notification to use through API deflection
- Preview Deflect Essentials IVR creation – UI preview live for feedback to Koopid.
XDesigner – XPert
- Added Text patter, choice buttons, and select dropdown nodes back to xpert mode palette. These will now function properly and take on Essentials styling.
- Close client window button available to present the customer an option to close the client window with a button. (see note below)
- Workflow variables available for analysis, intent, entities, etc. (see notes below for details)
- Copy workflow button added to workflow in XDesigner. Makes it easy to copy any workflow including Essentials with one click.
- Changing the node name/id has been disabled. To name a node change the title. It will be used in display of the flow as well as the export/analytics.
- New welcome page for Essentials and XDesigner
- Provider specific agent inactivity time available (changes available on request). Currently providers are set to 2-hour timeout. Default for new providers is 10 minutes.
Dashboard / Analytics
- Documentation update for data extraction (available on request)
- Add tag in data export to indicate the source of the input message
- Support workflow analytics refinement with selection of a single workflow to reduce the scope of display.
- Display warning on larger file sizes for workflow/session analytics uploads.
Agent client updates
- Agent launch url supports passing only username and prompting for pw
- Social Messaging Channels
- Password reset available as part of portal login if account is tagged for reset.
- WordPress plugin supports timed, automatic launch (does not auto launch for mobile)
- Mobile app released, launch on app stores coming soon.
- Essentials concierge text input node should only allow one label
- Fixed some corner cases of incorrect customer history displayed in agent view
- Fixed cases of incorrect agent login detected. Use https://app.koopid.ai/agent/ for standard agent login
- Fixed pop out mode for Koopid client web page launch.
- Goto node path incorrectly identified in extraction data
- Essentials text input field improperly handling empty input.
- Duplicate entry tag parameters in some cases.
Tips, FAQ, Q&A Item of the Release
Mobile App Store Access: This release pushed Koopid clients to both mobile app stores. The clients provide a way for agents to be notified of new contacts and use the mobile interface to respond.
- Apple App Store: Search for Koopid and you will find our client.
- Google Play Store: Search for Koopid, however if you don’t find it you can use the following link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.koopid.MobileApp